the next chapter



So here I am, 

Writing out a post that is no more or less than a test post to help me set up an online space that I hope will be something I can open up and pour my thoughts into. 

I've been here before, I've tried many times but I don't want to pressure I always put on myself for it to be anything more than a digital journal space. Somewhere for me to write, to collect my thoughts and express myself. 

Things are changing for me right now. I sit here 17 weeks pregnant and mourning the loss of my independance as a woman as I traverse the landscape of motherhood. I'm nervous, I'm excited and I want to record this process. It's a journey that I am scared to make alone and hope that by sharing my rambles into the abyss of the internet that something might come of it - friendships, passions, hobbies? I don't know but here we go, again, for the hundreth time...

Comments